Whether your swimming pool or spa has been built recently or not, it will benefit from regular professional servicing/maintenance. At Summit Pools this involves keeping your pool water in pristine condition therefore protecting you and your pool equipment’s health. With regular servicing your pool and associated equipment will last longer.
We have service and maintenance contracts for an extensive list of family and commercial pools and Spas. We are happy to send out a servicing engineer if you require an estimate for your on-going servicing needs at no cost. Once assessed, our engineer will provide a tailored servicing programme for all your pool and spa needs.
Outdoor pools will need opening for the Spring/Summer season and closing once Autumn falls and Winter approaches. We offer a complete opening and closing package which will involve deep cleaning ready for use and protection ahead of the Winter months. This will include inspections of plant equipment and chemical balancing.
• Monitoring the chemicals in the water to ensure that they are at the required and healthiest level.
• Brushing and vacuuming
• Washing and cleaning tile band
• Checking the performance of filters and pumps plus often cleaning pool covers and surrounding areas.
• Checking the performance of injectors
• Checking the performance of heating