In order to make the most of your swimming pool, you’ll want to heat the water to an average temperature of 28°C.
The two most common ways of heating pools in the UK are through the use of Gas boilers and/or Air source heat pumps.
We can help with installation and maintenance of all Air source heat pumps, gas boilers & air handling units.
Our engineers are fully qualified to be working in the industry holding qualifications such as
• Gas Safe
• HWB1 (This is an extra qualification needed to work on Pool boilers)
• ISPE (institute of swimming pool engineers )
• Our electricians are also fully qualified
• CSCS specialising in hot works & plumbing
We will provide all the relevant certificates upon completion.
Contact us to organise a site visit and a quote.
Air Source Heat Pumps
Warranty – Ranges between 2-year – 3 years warranty on all parts & labour
• We offer a range of Air source heat pumps.
• Many brands don’t offer a warranty on labour and only offer a 1-year warranty on parts. Therefore we tend to install the heat pumps that offer the best warranty which our office can help you decide on at the time of purchase as this is for ever changing.
• In order to commission these units, we will need to test first that there is a sufficient size supply cable and breaker already run to the installation area. If there needs to be adjustments made this will be an extra cost.
• The larger the pool the higher the KW rating of the ASHP.
• Inverter heat pumps have the flexibility to vary the rotation speed of the
compressor and the fan motor.
• This allows it to use less energy to maintain the set temperature of the pool while also being able to heat up the pool faster at start-up. So you can enjoy further savings on your electricity bills.
0-3 years parts & labour (varies depending on brand)
10 years manufacturers warranty on boiler – 2 years on all other parts only
All year round when sized correctly and left running all year round 24/7
All year round – capable of being intermittently switched on / off
Start Up Time Frame
3 – 10 days Depending on Ambient temperatures
2-3 days depending on Ambient temperatures
Average Running costs (April – Oct) 7 months
Average £1500.00 3/4 the price of gas
Gas Boiler installations
This school pool required 3 new heat exchangers and a new 3 port valve